Rumor: Fleury to work for SUN?

More than one person has asked me lately if it was true that I was going back to work for SUNW.

That's a good one. Let me deny it.

First of all I have a non-compete. Second, I would need to be promoted significantly above the middle management hell I remember it being. And finally, they haven't even approached me! So no, I am not going back to SUN, not today, I am sleeping in and playing video-games.

But seriously, "what would Marc Fleury do" at SUNW? It is a hardware company. I am a free software guy. On the positive side, last I ran into a SUNW exec was at the Churchill Club. The gentleman asked me how I recommended they license OSS java. I said "GPL it". They did, I am done, I will take the credit, and there is nothing left for me to do.

Ok here is one thing SUNW should do: buy Red Hat. Preferably at a premium and in time for my earnout. I will even give free integration advice.

Thank you very much, good night.

marcf

Comments

trialbyfire said…
Marc,

WHY WHY WHY
Damn those dollar bills. I have a horrible feeling that JBoss will never be the same without you, I can already smell the stagnation, the tutorials are beginning to grow moss dammit.

I started out working with OfBiz for my many evil genius ideas, thinking I would not have to learn Java (what an idiot) and what a convoluted mess that OfBiz but pretty clever all the same. Learning twelve languages would be easier than mastering that beast.

I Then discovered JBoss and Seam and all of the wonderful goodies JBoss has to offer and thought that I had finally found my panacea (and learned Java) then you go and sell the damn place.

Are the trenches really that bad? Won't you go whip RHT into shape so this won’t die before I get the chance to sell something and write MY true feelings on a BLOG whilst drinking wine and waiting for my buy-out stocks to go back to 28.00?

Please?

PS: Is Glassfish really that bad? I have not tried it yet.

Still a fan,

trialbyfire
Anonymous said…
85cc免費影城85cc免費影片免費 a 片台灣論壇免費影片線上免費a片觀看85cc免費影片線上觀賞a片免費看免費A片A片-sex女優王國免費卡通影片線上觀看小魔女免費影城免費看 aa的滿18歲影片免費a片卡通sex888影片分享區520sex貼片區sex520免費影片免費色咪咪影片網免費影片下載aaaaaa片俱樂部成人a影片論壇aaa片免費看短片後宮0204movie免費影片gogo2sex馬子免費影片免費線上a片aaa片免費看短片sex888免費看影片免費 a 片aaa的滿18歲卡通影片免費線上avdvdaaaa彩虹頻道免費影片sexdiy影城aaaa 片俱樂部sex520免費影片85cc成人影城洪爺影城免費線上歐美A片觀看彩虹頻道免費影片免費卡通影片線上觀看臺灣情色網線上免費a長片浪漫月光論壇 sex383線上娛樂場dudu sex免費影片 杜蕾斯成人bbs x693 com sex888sogo 成人論壇plus論壇sex520免費影片sex999日本美女寫真集sex888 freebbs hk85cc免費影片微風成人av論壇亞洲免費影片線上直播日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞視訊情色遊戲sexdiy影城免費成人視訊一本道 a片 東京熱情色影片免費影片下載asex888免費看影片論壇sex888movie影城情色小說本土辣妹34c影片直播吉澤明步免費a片av080免費試看免費aa片試看sex888 freebbs hk卡通美女a片免費試看aa的滿18歲影片a 免費影片觀賞aaa免費看影片aaaaa片俱樂部影片5278論壇免費影片觀賞av博物館sex383線上娛樂場日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞avdvd無碼情色電影sexy girl video movie亞洲禁果影城卡通aa片免費看383movie成人影城ut13077視訊聊天aio性愛dvd辣妹影片直播金瓶影片交流區免費a片卡通hilive tv 免費電影彩虹頻道免費短片台南援交友留言彩虹頻道免費短片aio交友愛情館a 免費影片觀賞

Popular posts from this blog

$6.66B for BEA: Larry goes Shopping

Thug vs Thug: Porsche 1, Hedge Funds: 0

Quickies #3, protecting IP in OSS